The Hakuba House Bar – or ‘Bar Three Horse’ is the heart of the lodge and a great place to meet other guests and find out the latest news on conditions and events. We have an open fireplace, pool table, lounges, forest views and plenty of games to keep you entertained. This open chill-out area is the perfect place to unwind and relax with friends after a day on the mountain.
The Hakuba House Bar is well stocked with Kirin Ale & Stout beer on tap, imported bottled beer, Australian and New Zealand wine, spirits, a great range of single-malt whiskey and the local favourites, Sake, Shochu, and Umeshu.
Happy Hour is from 4-5pm every day.
- Breakfast – A continental buffet style breakfast is included in our room rates. Breakfast consists of cereal with milk, fruit salad, yoghurt, fruit juices and toast. A hot selection of scrambled eggs and sausages is also served each day. Tea, along with coffee and milo are also available anytime of the day free of charge.
- In House dinners – The Hakuba House kitchen has a menu of affordable Japanese homestyle meals available 6 nights a week. Opt to eat-in with us and get back to that game of pool or a book by the fire.
- Guest fridge and microwave – We have a guest fridge and microwave available for all to use. If you are on a budget, stock up and make your own mea
- Bar Snacks – Bar snacks are available from 4-8pm each night.
- Dinner-Drop-Off-Service – Hakuba House offers a free shuttle service to any restaurant in Hakuba. Shuttle leaves at 6:30 and 7:30 each night.
- Local Booking Service – We have tried most restaurants in Hakuba and want you to enjoy our favourites too. We can make recommendations on where to eat and during Happy Hour we make all the dinner reservations for you.
There are also a great range of other bars around Hakuba including “Penke Bar” & “The Rabbit Hole” in Wadano just down the road.
Happo Village and Echoland also have some great bars and clubs. The Beach Bar, Refuel, Jack’s Sports Bar, Master Braster, 902 and Cherry Pub are our favorites.